POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Management perception : Re: Management perception Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Management perception
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Jul 2008 05:35:21
Message: <486deed9$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:12:01 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Well we're not doing that at any other sites, so I don't think it's
> necessary.

"Well, regulation 10.3.723 subsection b, paragraph 6 says it is required
when there's only one IT staffer at the site.  Since I'm that person
here, we need to meet that requirement, unless there's an IT staff member
I'm not aware of here - and I don't think that's the case, because I'd
know.  Either way, the auditors are going to be looking for compliance
with this regulation, so how do you suggest I answer their questions
about why we're not compliant?"

Jim