POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Management perception : Re: Management perception Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:09:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Management perception
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jul 2008 04:10:43
Message: <486ddb03$1@news.povray.org>
> And then again, you can always take the auditor to them after explaining
> to the auditor "Tom here in my management chain doesn't see this as an
> issue - perhaps he can explain why better than I can.".  Then take the
> auditor to see Tom.

Not easy when Tom lives on a different continent in a different time
zone. :-P

Auditors are always singularly unimpressed by "well X told me to do it
this way". They expect *me* to realise that this isn't good enough and
*force* the other person to understand this.

> Maybe Andy should get a job with the auditors instead. <eg>

Muhuhuhu!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/