POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Jul 2008 14:00:03
Message: <486d13a3$1@news.povray.org>
>> ...how did you *get* a wife in the first place?? o_O
>
> Clubbing them over the head is effective :)

Ah. A corpse bride. ;-)

>> (Also... is it bad that when I visited the technology exhibit at the
>> London Science Museum, I was able to solve the "guess the binary
>> number" puzzle in less than 2^N attempts every time by using a Grey
>> code?)
>
> No, it's frackin' awsome! :)

Oh. LOL!

Apparently they're holding a large Haskell event next month. However,
rather than hold it in Cambridge, where I can get to it, this year they
decided to move it to London, where I can't get to it. Gee, that's nice.

On the other hand... my next door neighbor is apparently a Haskell
programmer. (How random is that??)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/