POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paraniod : Re: Paraniod Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paraniod
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Jul 2008 09:39:18
Message: <486cd686$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> I'd use CDs too if I were her, otherwise I wouldn't know who else was
> looking at the files or where they were getting backed up etc.  At least
> she can take the CDs home or burn them or shred them or whatever and be
> 100% sure nobody else has used them.

Mmm, OK.

> Anyway, I would be more concerned, as the IT dude, exactly what sort of
> files she doesn't want to have on the network.

That *is* a most interesting question, is it not?

> Did you remind her that
> if anything happens to her laptop she will then lose those files
> forever?

I would imagine she knows this - but who can tell?

Actually, one time our accountant paid a visit to the USA. When she came
back, her laptop didn't work any more. When she turned it on, it made a
noise rather like a coffea grinder. I didn't know a HD could sound like
that - but apparently it can! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/