POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Request: frame number in status and title bars : Re: Request: frame number in status and title bars Server Time
30 Apr 2024 05:55:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: frame number in status and title bars
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 3 Jul 2008 04:17:21
Message: <486c8b11$1@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.486c23a336d6ae943cc4f9660@news.povray.org...
>I would like to request that Povray state the frame number in an animation
>in
> the status bar and title bar. When I run animations, unless I keep careful
> track, there's no obvious or trivial way to tell (without maybe digging
> through
> the messages window) which frame in the sequence the program is currently
> rendering.

also, I would like to request the possibility to show an approximation of
how long the render will still take.  I know it wouldn't be accurate, but it
might give just an idea of how long we still have to wait for our reflective
spheres :)

cu!
--
#macro G(b,e)b+(e-b)*C/50#end#macro _(b,e,k,l)#local C=0;#while(C<50)
sphere{G(b,e)+3*z.1pigment{rgb G(k,l)}finish{ambient 1}}#local C=C+1;