POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Chambers
Date: 2 Jul 2008 21:06:53
Message: <486c262d$1@news.povray.org>
Kyle wrote:
> Her sort order is likely based upon which ten items she will try on during the two
hour that she is getting ready to go somewhere.  That seems to be the way my wife does
it, best I can tell.

You know, that might be it.  I'll have to observe* her the next time she
gets ready to go somewhere.

*Surreptitiously, of course.  For some reason, she doesn't like me to
watch her get ready (though she wants me to give my opinion on the
things she tries on...)

...Chambers