POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Jul 2008 15:17:25
Message: <486bd445$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Why wouldn't it be hue-order to start with? If it's what I think it is
> (or close to  it) I'm trying to imagine one that isn't and urgh no
> that's just wrong.

Baby plays with toy, mom hooks them together after they get separated
and scattered ... generally in an effort to keep everything together but
work quickly..

My wife gave me very strange looks when I started doing the Towers of
Hanoi problem with his stacking cups (Which, by the way, are ideal for that)