POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Jul 2008 10:25:37
Message: <486b8fe1$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Sad to say I see nothing wrong in your wife's attitude. Now I can make
> an argument that the 'correct' position may also, depending on design,
> be 180° away from you and thus right-side-up to your opposite number...
> sigh yes I am the type of person who wants to straighten frames in
> receptions, it just itches to see them like that... okay, okay I also
> tidy up the magazines too; happy now?

Gaah!

Man, I thought *I* was type-a for organizing my son's chain thingy toy
in hue order.

But the plates are another matter. I'm sitting down for a quick lunch,
maybe a sandwich and chips (crisps for you British folk) on a plate. I'm
not going to care what direction the art points.

I've threatened to replace the plates with omnidirectional ones.

>> So, I have now taken to purposefully placing my plate in various
>> "wrong" positions. Most of the time she notices. I'm thinking of
>> performing psychological experiments next: Increment the orientation
>> of the plate by a few degrees each day, to find out what her threshold
>> is ...
>
> Monster! :-P

Heh heh... >:-)