POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Golden Compass movie : Re: The Golden Compass movie Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Golden Compass movie
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Jul 2008 01:39:01
Message: <486b1475@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Tell that to people building gravity meters.

I'm not saying it's impossible for a world to have that happen. I'm
saying it felt counter-productive to the point I thought he was making.
Why have a book about "don't believe religious authorities" and then
have a widely-known (and true) prophesy about how you shouldn't believe
prophets?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: