POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Jul 2008 23:30:42
Message: <486af662$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> Hmm it's like at the supermarket check-out I arrange the items to come
> through the till in the same order I want to pack them I don't

My brother puts all the spoons in one bucket in the dishwasher, all the
forks in another, etc, so he doesn't have to sort the utensils. (Since I
can empty the whole dishwasher in the time it takes to re-nuke a cup of
coffee, I don't really see the savings there.)

On the other hand, I have two colors of socks: light and dark. When they
were out, I buy 20+ pairs of new socks all the same and use them until
too many wear out. I haven't sorted socks since high school.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: