POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Jul 2008 10:08:19
Message: <486a3a53$1@news.povray.org>
>> Hell, if it was a *girlfriend* I'd just find another one. ;-) You
>> can't easily do that with your mother. :-S
>
> OK, well she's not quite as bad as your mum sounds, and she's good for
> other purposes that I suspect your mother isn't.

Hee. ;-)

My mum only really has one use: You know how sometimes people try to
sell you something, and you really don't want to buy it, but they don't
get the message? The way my mum says it, they all seem to get the
message really rapidly...

Do NOT interrupt my mum's supper if you value your life. Seriously. The
last double-glazing salesman who did that... I hear they still haven't
released him from the funny farm yet after his nervous breakdown. >:-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/