POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Jul 2008 10:05:24
Message: <486a39a4$1@news.povray.org>
>> I don't know. Does your girl insist on arranging the cups in the
>> cupboard according to a strict set of rules? Does she complaing if socks
>> are not perfectly cylindrical? Does it matter to her if an item of
>> clothing is hung on a hanger of the wrong colour??
>>
> Ah. In the light of these revelations I think I can say that she is
> definitely not related :-)

Oh good! The thought of two is just worrying...

Seriously. I can understand that the cups are different sizes, and some
ways stack better than others. We do have a hell of a lot of cups, so if
you stack them wrong they won't all fit into the cupboard. But when we
reach the level of arguing about which way the designs face and
attempting to solve some weird variant of the four-colour map problem
(i.e., find a configuration of cups such that no two adjacent cups have
colour schemes that are subjectively deemed to "clash")...

I mean, like, WTF? Who *cares* if it's "inappropriate" to have a Mars
mug next to a Children In Need mug? GET A LIFE!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/