POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spore : Re: Spore Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spore
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 30 Jun 2008 22:25:58
Message: <486995b6@news.povray.org>
When I was young I worked on my father's fishing
boat in south east Alaska. One day we snaged a sea
cucumber from the bottom which I think of as
"Devil's Penis", it was bright red, there was two
appropriately placed balls at the base, which had
a goosebump texture, the shaft was smooth except
for a mushroom shaped head at the tip. Worst of
all it leaked a milky fluid from the tip. It was freaky.
If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't
believe it.