POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first nomogram : Re: My first nomogram Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first nomogram
From: scott
Date: 30 Jun 2008 11:52:10
Message: <4869012a@news.povray.org>
>  No, I don't know anything about nomograms and little about postscript,

Great, so you're publically calling someones work so trivial it shouldn't
have been posted, and asking if there is any "more" to it that would make it
interesting to you (which in itself is considered pretty rude when the OP
has explained pretty clearly what it's about), and all this when you confess
to knowing little about the subjects involved!