POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first nomogram : Re: My first nomogram Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first nomogram
From: Warp
Date: 30 Jun 2008 10:31:23
Message: <4868ee3b@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Andrew has a profound interest in mathematics

  Which is precisely why I didn't understand his post.

  I'm profoundly interested in programming, but that doesn't mean I would
post every single little piece of trivial software I make. If I come up
with something *really* ingenuous then I might be compelled to share it
with the few others here who might be interested in clever programming
tricks.

  Thus maybe I just missed something in his post. That's what I asked.

--
                                                          - Warp