POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first nomogram : Re: My first nomogram Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first nomogram
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jun 2008 00:02:18
Message: <48685aca$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   (And, of course, the first law of the internet: Everything must be
> interpreted in the wost possible way. Always.)

Apparently not just the internet.

"""
A wide body of psychological research shows that on any number of
hot-button issues, people seem hard-wired to believe the worst about
those who disagree with them. ... said Glenn D. Reeder, a social
psychologist at Illinois State University ... "We find it difficult to
grant that other people come to their conclusions in good faith if they
reach a conclusion that is different than ours." ...
"""

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101439.html

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)