POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Demos : Re: Demos Server Time
10 Oct 2024 08:03:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Demos
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Jun 2008 16:55:09
Message: <4867f6ad$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Strange, a google search on Gregory Blake doesn't seem to give any
> relevant hits...

I noticed that. Weird.  I'll see if I can track down where it went. If I
recall, I was introduced to the work by a friend. I'll ask around.

Also, by the way, while it's not Goa, you might want to listen to some
Jean-Michel Jarre stuff. Particularly "magnetic fields" (maybe
translated to "magnetic dances" in non-english), and Zoolook. At least
listen to whatever clips you might find on Amazon. Not Goa, but sort of
more like synchopated goa kinda?  Hard to describe, but you might enjoy
it if you're not familiar with it. He's one of my favorite composers. Be
aware he does a fair number of different styles over the years.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: