POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Demos : Re: Demos Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Demos
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 29 Jun 2008 13:45:09
Message: <4867ca25$1@news.povray.org>
>> Damnit, I *like* rave music! :-(
>
>   Personally I find goa trance to be particularly interesting.

I enjoy trance. I'm not really very sure of the fine distinctions
between the different subtypes, but if I go into a shop and buy
something that says "The Best Trance Anthems Since The Start Of The
Universe Ever Volume 1384925", I usually like the contents. ;-)

>   Of course 90% of the goa music out there is rather boring (which is true
> for *all* types of music)

Ain't *that* the truth!

> but the rest are rather good IMO.

Mmm, OK.

>   I'd post some samples, but since I have been raving (no pun intended)
> so much about internet piracy during the years, that's a rather big
> deterrent from doing so.

;-)

> Phreaky - Paranormal Activity

Interesting... it's certainly in the right general direction anyway.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/