POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Demos : Re: Demos Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:49:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Demos
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Jun 2008 13:40:27
Message: <4867c90b@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I'd post some samples, but since I have been raving (no pun intended)
> so much about internet piracy during the years, that's a rather big
> deterrent from doing so.

Actually, Gregory Blake did some very nice Goa, and he gives most of it
away free. Hiberneria, FirstMix, and my favorite of his "Spring". I
pulled a whole bunch (like five to seven) of CD-length MP3s off his
site, so they're probably around somewhere.

(Not that I'm a conneseur of Goa, so maybe these are actually pretty
bad. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: