POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean : Re: mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mean
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Jun 2008 13:33:53
Message: <4867c781$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Anyways, the main element which keeps FPS games interesting is the
> skill factor.

I think what keeps them interesting for me is the story line. Sure,
playing the whole thing thru on God mode makes it much less interesting,
but if it's too hard[1], I don't feel I miss anything by God-ing over
some areas.

[1] Or if the boss monsters irrationally become invulnerable at some
point without external indication in order to progress the story. Yes,
I'm looking at you, Half-life.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: