POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Demos : Re: Demos Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Demos
From: Warp
Date: 29 Jun 2008 12:58:34
Message: <4867bf3a@news.povray.org>
> Damnit, I *like* rave music! :-(

  Personally I find goa trance to be particularly interesting.

  Of course 90% of the goa music out there is rather boring (which is true
for *all* types of music), but the rest are rather good IMO.

  I'd post some samples, but since I have been raving (no pun intended)
so much about internet piracy during the years, that's a rather big
deterrent from doing so. OTOH I can give you one example as a search
string for youtube, so you can listen it there if you want (the sound
quality is obviously not the best possible, but you get the idea):

Phreaky - Paranormal Activity

  (There are even better ones, but youtube doesn't have them.)

--
                                                          - Warp