POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first nomogram : Re: My first nomogram Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first nomogram
From: Warp
Date: 29 Jun 2008 06:51:49
Message: <48676945@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aoldotcom> wrote:
> If Andrew's posts annoy you just
> blacklist him then you won't be irritated by his musings.

  Why are there only extremes? Everywhere there are and can only be
extremes. Someone must either like 100% of everything someone else does,
or he has to hate 100% of it. There are no other possibilities.

  (And, of course, the first law of the internet: Everything must be
interpreted in the wost possible way. Always.)

--
                                                          - Warp