POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh what joy! : Re: Oh what joy! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh what joy!
From: scott
Date: 27 Jun 2008 03:29:24
Message: <486496d4$1@news.povray.org>
> Even more interesting: At hand-in time, there was *always* at least one
> laser printer that was faulty.

Imagine the date approaching for 300 of us to hand in our 4th year project
reports.  Most reports were around 100 pages, and we needed to hand in two
copies.  At the Engineering department we had 2 or 3 laser printers that
were *free* to use (as opposed to college computer rooms where you had to
pay).  You can imagine the total carnage that happened the days before, I'm
sure they got in an extra pallet of A4 paper for that week.