POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : code readability : Re: code readability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: code readability
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 26 Jun 2008 16:09:33
Message: <4863f77d$1@news.povray.org>
Halbert wrote:
> I, for one, find it much easier to read C++ code which is braced like this:
> Why doesn't the rest of the world understand that?

No idea.

Annoying, isn't it??

The other thing that annoys me is Java's insistance on using camal case
but with a lowercase first letter.

   lower_case_with_underscores is just fine.

   CamalCaseWithoutUnderscores is also fine.

   thisIsJustUnspeakablyHorrid!!

   EIFFEL_IS_WORSE_IN_THIS_REGARD...

Annoyingly, Haskell copies Java's incorrect use of camal case...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/