POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ...so that's alright then. : Re: ...so that's alright then. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 08:02:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ...so that's alright then.
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Jun 2008 16:38:33
Message: <48615b49$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> I didn't understand a word of it, but I'm sure they're right

Well, a lot of it is based on the assumption that the Earth and Moon are
both more than 6000 years old, and that the stars and such we see are
also more than 6000 years old. Based on that fallacy, one can *not* be
sure we're not destroying the universe when we turn it on.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: