POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jun 2008 12:12:18
Message: <485fcb62@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Dirty? Only in the same way that many large cities are dirty.

One of the things I noticed about China was that everywhere was dirty.
And I don't mean litter and pollution, but rather dirt, like what you
grow trees in. Like the whole country was built on top of slowly-drying
mud or something. It was kind of weird. Not disgusting, any more than
getting sand on you at the beach is disgusting. I just never encountered
that sort of thing before.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: