POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Jun 2008 10:47:32
Message: <485fb784$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Nah I think it's just one of those long-standing jokes. I think it stems
> from the fact that it was designed to be a great new town and the
> government of the day hyped it up and, as with so much, hype didn't meet
> reality. After that the great English past-time kicked in and it's
> become traditional.

Mmm, interesting. Most people I meet have never *heard* of Milton
Keynes. And the ones who have never have anything nice to say about it.
Heck, even the people who live there never seem to say anything nice
about it...

Personally, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

[Well, unless anybody knows where I can find a Utopian paradise where
everything is perfect?]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/