POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: Doctor John
Date: 23 Jun 2008 07:06:36
Message: <485f83bc@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Fair enough. You are of course entitled to your opinion. But you did
> *ask* me what's wrong with London. ;-) You can't really ask somebody why
> they don't like something and then be all upset when they tell you they
> don't like it.
Andrew, when are you going to understand that the question posed was a
rhetorical one? The clue was in the fact that I stated:
> ....and what's wrong with London (apart from the fact that Stephen and I
> both live here)?
Surely you must have noticed that I implied that Stephen and I living
here made London a bad place. Let me spell it out to you
S E L F  M O C K I N G  H U M O U R
It comes under the same heading as "I am allowed to criticise my
girlfriend and her habits but if you try you will certainly die"

John

finished," then he sat down.