POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A young field : Re: A young field Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A young field
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 21 Jun 2008 04:15:18
Message: <485cb896$1@news.povray.org>
Robert McGregor wrote:
> Invisible, do you actually USE POV-Ray for anything, or do you just come here to
> stimulate our minds and torment us? Just curious...
>
> I'd like to see some artwork of some sort :)

*checks*

Right. At this time, I do not actually have POV-Ray installed on this
PC. (I recently reinstalled Windoze. There's a bunch of things I haven't
put back yet.)

Most of my renderings are lame anyway. Have a wander through the IRTC
and see if you can ring "slush candle" (or was it "ice candle"?) You'll
see what I mean.

OTOH, I could enjoy rendering some more isosurfaces sometime soon...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/