POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad photography : Re: Bad photography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad photography
From: Jim Charter
Date: 20 Jun 2008 13:59:04
Message: <485befe8$1@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:

> Yeah, see, I cut it again.

I have a hard time picturing your hair any other way.  For me it
communicated your personality pretty well.  Smart, youthful, edgy.

Which reminds me, I don't think I emailed you
> the pic from NYC. Want me to send that your way

Would like that, yes.  Can't believe my camera was out of juice that
day.  Actually I think my brain was out of juice too.

PS Y'know what?  Now I think my new laptop has that virus thingy you
helped me with.  :(    Know anything about reinstalling Vista?