POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have a laugh : Re: Have a laugh Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have a laugh
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Jun 2008 11:39:56
Message: <485bcf4c$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Locks can be designed to be opened by two different keys (usually a
> unique key and a master key common to several locks).

We have cool locks on the doors of our houses, designed especially for
builders. Basically, all the locks can be opened with the master key,
until the first time you use the lock-specific key that the builder
gives to the new homeowner.  So, the first time you unlock your own
door, you lock the builder's master key out. I have only the vaguest
idea of how they accomplish that.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: