POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 20 Jun 2008 00:44:04
Message: <485b3594@news.povray.org>
news:485ac0f5@news.povray.org...

> Note that "teaching" and "tutoring" are two separate things. To tutor,
> you don't really need to be organized or deal with behavior problems in
> the students or anything. You're doing pure teaching stuff, helping kids
> learn what other teachers have already decided they should learn.

Other thing that comes to mind is adult education. There's worlds of
differences between that and normal schools,

With the schools, most of the children don't want to be there. The're going
to misbehave, ignore homework, etc, etc.
With adult training (and I'm talking about the IT training complanies that
do the vender-related courses), the people in the course want to be there
and have often paid for it. Makes things a lot easier.

Worth considering.