POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Jun 2008 19:45:11
Message: <48599e07$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Plus, all their software development stuff clearly says all over it
> "prior experience of developing large-scale applications is an absolute
> requirement". So I guess I fail, right there.

Yoda would think otherwise. You can only fail if you don't try.

Well, that's not quite true. But believe me, you won't get past the
phone interview if they're actually serious about that.

> Hmm. Tell me something - all that stuff I just posted? Does it make any
> semblance of comprehensible sense?

Quite! That's what people are trying to tell you. You explain things
very clearly.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: