POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: scott
Date: 18 Jun 2008 08:59:48
Message: <485906c4@news.povray.org>
> They've sent me a couple of messages telling me I'm "ideal" to work for
> HMGCC. ("HMG" as in "Her Majesty's Government". Scary shit, right there!)

I would have thought so too, I had a couple of friends that seemed to posses
the same skills and interests that you do, and they got jobs there.  The pay
isn't that great, but it would be good experience.

> Pfft. It's all stuff that's readily available on Wikipedia. And it's not
> exactly "complicated".

Not to you maybe, but it would be to lots of "IT" people I know.  Just
believe me, it's not normal for someone working in IT (and I don't mean
software development) to know about half the stuff you post about (and seem
to understand).