POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: scott
Date: 18 Jun 2008 07:33:02
Message: <4858f26e@news.povray.org>
> No, really??
>
> Heh. Now tell me something I don't already know. ;-) [Such as how to
> *find* a better job... that'd be useful!]

Try hammering some random search terms into monster.co.uk, even "haskell"
brings up a couple of results!  I can't believe there is no job on there for
you.

> While I'm not desputing the truth of your statement, I am curios to know
> what lead you to this conclusion. The fact that I know what a min heap is?
> [It's clearly described on Wikipedia. Doesn't take long to comprehend.]
> That I know about Huffman trees? [Again, not hard to look up.] What?

The fact that you always go on about quite complicated stuff that not many
other people would understand, and I mean not many within the IT industry,
not the entire population.