POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
8 Sep 2024 05:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2008 16:38:54
Message: <485820de$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I have also watched various films of it. Which also completely failed to
> make any senblance of sense.

Well, no, they aren't going to make sense at all.

Me, I thought the Cyberiad (Stanislaw Lem) was truly wonderful for a
bizarre book, as well as being fairly deep in many ways. (Not too many
references to it in culture, mind.)   What amazes me more is that it was
originally in Polish and translated to English.  (Altho you'd have to
read it to understand why that's amazing - amazing writing, and an
amazing translation.)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: