POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Do you recognise any of these phrases? : Re: Do you recognise any of these phrases? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:57:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Do you recognise any of these phrases?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 17 Jun 2008 12:36:23
Message: <4857e807@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Worse still do you use any of these phrases?
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7457287.stm

110%

"not enough bandwidth" - occasionally used in a meaningful way, but
often not.

paradigm shifts.

2.0

Quite a few of the ones in the page, I think, are just fine (as in not
improper use). I guess overuse can get irritating.

--
"Once again, Mr. Cutlet fulfilled the sacred oath of the public
educator: To take an inherently fun activity, and sap it of every ounce

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl