POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: scott
Date: 17 Jun 2008 08:50:31
Message: <4857b317$1@news.povray.org>
> Damnit, I wish I knew some people IRL who possess such encyclopedic
> knowledge... I'd never be bored again!

It's my job to know such information, ask me anything about history or
literature and I'd be totally stumped.

> PS. Is it only me who things pointing a sharp pointy thing at a delicate
> and fragile layer of semi-liquid gloop fashioned into an intricate display
> mechanism is a bad idea?

Don't worry, the semi-liquid gloop is behind 2 or 3 layers of glass, a
polariser and some air space, so unless you press *really* hard...  From the
specs I remember seeing, you could press with up to 50 N of force before
anything went wrong.