POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: Warp
Date: 17 Jun 2008 08:18:31
Message: <4857ab97@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:
> >   People often have prejudices against the touch screen in the iPhone,
> > but that's because they have never tried it.
> >

> To be honest, that would be the first touchscreen ever that would be
> daily-usable in something as intensive as telephone I've ever touched.
> It doesn't mean it's impossible - it just means I'm very, *very*
> skeptical about a touchscreen.

  But the touchscreen in the iPhone is just amazing. It's not just a
touchscreen, it's a multitouchscreen. For example, you can zoom and rotate
images (or webpages or maps or...) by using two fingers, etc. Now do that
with your 12-key keyboard. ;)

  Also the scrolling is just cool. (After having using the scrolling feature
in the iPhone, any other non-touchscreen phone will feel almost completely
unusable...)

--
                                                          - Warp