POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad photography : Re: Bad photography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad photography
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Jun 2008 05:19:07
Message: <4857818b@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Look at those shiny shiny trousers, the second photo is much better
> though you need an iron on that shirt; hmm the rolled-up sleeve thing is
> definitely you.

Now you understand what I mean by "paying money for clothes that look
wrecked already"? The shirt was wrinkled up like that in the shop.
Apparently it's meant to look like that. Similarly, the jeans were
half-faded to hell already. As for the sleeves, they're actually
buttoned up like that. I have no idea why...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/