POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: scott
Date: 17 Jun 2008 03:07:43
Message: <485762bf$1@news.povray.org>
> As for the Wii... Apart from the obviously ridiculous name, I think it's
> an "interesting" concept. But when I tried to play with my sister's
> boyfriend's Wii [do NOT say this out loud in public!] it just made my arm
> hurt [do NOT include this part in public either!!]
>
> Seriously - the centrifugal forces just make the veins in my hand
> overpressure. And my wrist hurt.
>
> I wonder... surely there have been some pretty serious injuries / property
> damage due to the Wii, no?

We broke a light, dented a door and I had to stay home from work one day due
to pulling a muscle in my back!

When we got our Wii we played the Wii sports games almost every day for like
2 or 3 months, we are a bit bored of it now, actually I don't remember the
last time we played.  Definitely don't regret playing it though, we spent so
long on the tennis and bowling games.