POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How well do you know the world? : Re: How well do you know the world? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How well do you know the world?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 14 Jun 2008 12:48:49
Message: <4853F670.1080608@ieee.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> A quiz game that tests your knowledge of cities and places across the world.
>
> http://minijuegos.com/juegos/html/index.php?id=5974
>
> I got to level 8 out of 10, but only got 26000 points in that level. You
> need 30000 to go to the next level.

	Got to level 11 but no further.

Total 445229
Score in Level 11: 43960 (need 55000)

	I played the game some months ago and didn't do near as well back then.

	I'm sure I can do better in terms of the overall score (made some dumb
mistakes in the earlier levels because I was trying to go too fast) -
not sure I can make it to level 12, though. Even getting to 11 may have
been a fluke. As Andrew suggested, I for the most part knew where a lot
of the countries were and just clicked randomly in that region.

	I tried to cheat. I agree that the map/scale is too small. So I tried
to edit the HTML to make it bigger - by saving the file to the HD.
However, it didn't work - the game only works from specific domains (I
guess they didn't want people stealing their games and putting it on
their site).

--
Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z