POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oven physics : Re: Oven physics Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oven physics
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Jun 2008 03:54:28
Message: <484e3334@news.povray.org>
>>>  Was it pure gas or did it have an electric hob?
>>
>> Nope, just gas.
>>
>> [Did have an electric timer and temperature meter - but both of these
>> elements were Fraggle-rocked.]
>
> Ah yep those don't count, if it did have an electric hob it'd be
> classified as WEEE and they would have had to take it away with them in
> exchange for the new one.

Mmm, interesting. So it has to be more than 7% electronic before it's WEEE?

>> Er... a *sink* needs dismantling?? It's a sheet of metal! o_O
>
> Not enough metal perhaps to be worth 'stealing'

Well whatever. It's light, it's small enough for one person to carry,
you wouldn't need to plan ahead at all. I would have thought it would be
quite easy to remove. (They stole somebody's ROOF for goodness sake! How
much forward planning would that require?)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/