POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oven physics : Re: Oven physics Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oven physics
From: Doctor John
Date: 9 Jun 2008 11:57:13
Message: <484d52d9$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> Sometimes if it's "free for the taking" people won't take it, next
>> time put a sign on it saying "£20", then they think they're stealing
>> something of value. ;-)
>
> Humans are truly perverse...

Reminds me of the time I tried to get rid of an old VW Caravette. I left
it in a car park in the Lake District with the keys in and all the doors
unlocked. Result: it was still there two months later untouched and not
even ticketed by the council. I had to pay someone £15 to take it away.

John

finished," then he sat down.