POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oven physics : Re: Oven physics Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oven physics
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jun 2008 06:31:47
Message: <484d0693$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Out of pure curiosity did the suppliers of your new oven take the old
> one away for free?

Actually no.

It's quite irritating really. I've been hearing all kinds of stories on
the news about people stealing metal. (Not to be confused with "steeling
metal".) Apparently one house had their roof stolen (?!), and a church
had their bell stolen. But *we* leave an old oven and a sink sitting on
our front lawn for a week or two and does anybody steal it? NO. In the
end we had to *pay money* for the Council to come and take it away... grr!!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/