POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Man, you thought Windows Update bugged *you* : Re: Man, you thought Windows Update bugged *you* Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man, you thought Windows Update bugged *you*
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Jun 2008 22:24:54
Message: <484c9476$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Especially since it says "the software update was designed to
> synchronize data on both systems". That doesn't sound to me like it
> had anything to do with Windows Update.

Yep. I was just being clear, due to the number of people on the net who
read a headline and decide they know everything they need to to convict
someone of murder or something. :-)

Plus, of course, this being journalism, it's entirely possible it *was*
something in Windows Update and the journalist just screwed it up. Like
that article the other day, explaining since how Apple is planning to
add more flash memory to the iPhones, Adobe should now be able to run on
it.  D'oh!

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: