POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Moon thought fuel : Re: New Moon thought fuel Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Moon thought fuel
From: Halbert
Date: 5 Jun 2008 12:12:27
Message: <4848106b$1@news.povray.org>
My father worked in a administrative role in county government when I was
growing up. After the 1980 census, the state contacted his office to inquire
what programs they had spearheaded to help the minorities in our county. In
the county where I grew up, the only signifigant minorities were all
preofessionals, doctors, college professors and the like. I forgot how this
issue was dealt with, but one can see how even well meaning buearocrats can
misinterpret this type of data.