POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now's the time to use PGP : Re: Now's the time to use PGP Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now's the time to use PGP
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Jun 2008 11:42:16
Message: <48480958$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/04/sweden_wiretap_bill/

"The Pirate Party takes no position on the right / left issues, or other
issues which are outside our political program"

I never really thought of that benefit of a parlimentary system. You can
actually run with the intent to get one specific area fixed, such as
copyright law, and you don't have to take any particular stance on
terrorism, abortion, or welfare to get elected.  Kewl.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"