POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. : Re: When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When are they going to realise..
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jun 2008 17:13:54
Message: <48470592$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Well, it wasn't Iraq who attacked us on 9/11, was it?

No.

> I don't seem to recall that 9/11 was the first attempt to get us out of
> their land.

Me neither.

Note that wasn't much of a value judgement. I'm not (at this moment)
saying the US was right or wrong. I'm just saying that, historically
speaking, the best way to reduce the US's military presence in your
country has not been to start a war with the US. Gee, Bullwinkle, that
trick *never* works.

I'll grant you if you've run out of options and you think God is on your
side, it might seem more reasonable.

> "Imagine that you didn't believe in Christ"
> "But I do!"
> "Yeah, but imagine if you didn't!"
> "Why on earth would I do that?"
> "To see a different point of view"