POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shiny! : n00bulation! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  n00bulation!
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jun 2008 04:59:33
Message: <48465975$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Actually, the light readings are gibberish, and the temparature readings
> seem rather suspect. The sound readings seem reasonable though.

N00BULATION!!!

The instruction manual fails to mention this, but if you look at the
light sensor there are two small slits in the side. If you grib these
and pull, THE LID COMES OFF, revealing a transparent window into the
light sensor chamer. If you do this, oddly enough the sensor now detects
light.

What.

The.

Hell.

HOW can the manual completely fail to mention that the top surface of
the pod is removable? There aren't even any markings on it. You're just
supposed to *guess* that the two tiny slits in the side are so you can
grip it to remove the lid.

I spent 10 minutes getting the shop assistent to look at it before one
of the other staff came over and pointed out that the pod actually has a
removable lid. Me and the first guy just looked at each other like "Oh
my GOD, we are really this stupid?"

I LOLd. Hard. Almost as hard as the two chav kids stood next to me.

Frickin' n00bulation FTW! :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/